Monday, April 14, 2008

3.6 Pounds Gone (and hopefully never to return)

Yesterday was my weigh in day at WW, and I lost 3.6 pounds this past week. That is a lot of weight for me in one week. I started my week really well as far a tracking points go, but I struggled on Thursday, Friday & Saturday (which is normal for me).

I was pretty good today.

WW cake: 2 points (not exactly the breakfast of champions, but I was running even later than I normally am)
WW yogurt: 1 point
WW Smart One Mango BBQ Chicken and Orzo: 5 points
P. Farms Goldfish: 4 points
Dinner was a small piece of grilled chicken with corn and a small baked potato.

Absolutely need to think about trying to add some greens and fruits into the diet.

Water in-take was low today, only about 50 ozs.

I did track my Sunday points, but I have lost my scratch paper. The list was about the same with the exception of a lot more water.

Still missing exercise this week….have to make sure I hit the drill-sergeants water-aerobics class tomorrow evening.

No comments: