Monday, April 7, 2008

Congratulations Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Even thought I completely blew my bracket this year I was somewhat happy to see the final game end up as Kansas vs. Memphis. I did have 3 of the 4 Final Four teams (UNC, UCLA, and Kansas - the fourth was Pitt), but my championship, like many others, was UCLA defeating UNC.

In my bracket pool (on http://www.thiswebsitestinks.com/) I finished 1414 out of 2387 entrants. I was really hoping to finish in at least the top half. I don't really follow college basketball terribly close during the season, but I love having a bracket during the tournament. In last year's tournament I finished 462 out of 1070 (and yes, sadly I have that written down and saved).

*********************************

Points allowance: 27 (Weekly Bonus Points: 35) Points Used Points Left

Cheerios: 3 24
WW Yogurt: 1 23
WW SmartOnes Sirloin Beef & Asian Style Veggies: 3 20
Medium Orange: 1 19
Applebee's Dinner (not from the Weight Watcher's menu) and dessert (also not from the WW menu) incalcuable amount of points

Veggie Servings: 2
Fruit Servings: 2

Water Intake: 83 ozs.

Exercise: blew it - home to late after pedicure and dinner at the mall with Holly.

No comments: