Sunday, April 6, 2008

Trying to Get Back on Track

I'm a fat girl and have been so most of my adult life. In January 2006 I decided to finally do something about it and joined Weight Watchers. For the first four months I worked the program religously and lost 40 pounds fairly easily. However after that the plateaus and frustration began to set in. I would workout and count my points but I would not lose much, and then the next week I would put a little back on. There was a point last summer (July & August 2007) where I had a break-through and added water aerobics classes to my regular workouts on the stationary bikes and lost nearly another 20 pounds. However in early September 2007 I got sick and was thrown out of my routine and when the baseball playoffs began I blew off working out in favor of watching the games and have never gotten into back in stride.

Now I am a great one for self-sabatoge, every time I got close to a weight loss milestone things would slow down and I would have trouble working the program. Since September 2007 I have put back on those 20 pounds and am back at a total weight loss of 40 pounds.

In an effort to get back on track I have decided to track online my food in-take and work-outs. I figure if I do it in this blog I have no excuse if I don't have my food diary with me and that is one less thing I have to carry around with me. So here we go......

Sunday is the day I weigh in at WW so I rarely eat breakfast before I go.

Points allowance: 27 (Weekly Bonus Points: 35) Points Used Points Left

WW SmartOnes Mac & Cheese: 5 22
Medium Orange: 1 21
WW Yogurt: 1 20
Saltine crackers and slice of roast beef: 4 16
Meatball Sub: 12 4
WW Ice Cream: 1 3

Water Intake: 82 ozs.

Exercise:
10.02 miles on stationary bike - 35.07 minutes, 15.7 avg mph

No comments: